DIGI CUT TINT

Guest tint phantom

Guest tint51
Dealership across the street from me was using digicut last I heard. What happened to all the digi dudes that were on here last year?

I use it for my full time work ( they are alot higher) and do regular tint on the side...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint51
Dealership across the street from me was using digicut last I heard. What happened to all the digi dudes that were on here last year?

I use it for my full time work ( they are alot higher) and do regular tint on the side...

But I must add, I am using this as a stepping stone to maybe doing it full time if I could get enough custys.. It is hard in this market..

This is my first year doing tint.. and PPF.

Guest thatsnappyguy

the ford dealership down the street uses johnson's SP and they charge $595.00 extra for every car/truck that has been tinted/loaded. now the toyota dealer just next to them only charges half the price.....so whats wrong here...digitint cost twice as much yet they charge half the price...someone is confused over there.

Guest tint51
the ford dealership down the street uses johnson's SP and they charge $595.00 extra for every car/truck that has been tinted/loaded. now the toyota dealer just next to them only charges half the price.....so whats wrong here...digitint cost twice as much yet they charge half the price...someone is confused over there.

295 is what our dealer charges, Didi cut says them make their ou tint..

No, it just gives more wiggle room for the custy. They will think they are getting a good deal if they jew them down to $300 or less. The dealer I tint for charges the same.

Guest thatsnappyguy

I guess it something they can easy wipe off the amount to make someone think they are getting a deal....yea I got 2009 F-150 for $38k and I got a free tint job.

Guest tint51
digi tint is one of the biggest rip off's in the tint industry. they give u free service as long as you purchase thier $400 40" rolls.

I agree,

I have seen their prices.. little bit high..

Archived