DIGI CUT TINT

Guest tint phantom

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

I just cant believe that people are actually paying these prices for that tint....someone is really getting rich of that scam...im pretty sure its just a reboxed film that we have all used before...I dont want to say names cuz I cant put my finger on it. dealerships are stupid.

Guest Texstar
I just cant believe that people are actually paying these prices for that tint....someone is really getting rich of that scam...im pretty sure its just a reboxed film that we have all used before...I dont want to say names cuz I cant put my finger on it. dealerships are stupid.

Arent digitint and value tint in the smae location and building in Oklahoma :dunno

Arent digitint and value tint in the smae location and building in Oklahoma :lol

Digicrap is always changing brands to sell the very cheapest :dunno

Mark at ValueTint ONLY shares a building to keep his price right on. His film is one that we all know the name of and he sells the same film from the start. His film is made by a company that makes PET chips and..... I better stop there. Mark and his crew AND his film are da best in my book :lol

thanks for the years of help Mark

Stan

Guest Texstar

Arent digitint and value tint in the smae location and building in Oklahoma :dunno

Digicrap is always changing brands to sell the very cheapest :lol

Mark at ValueTint ONLY shares a building to keep his price right on. His film is one that we all know the name of and he sells the same film from the start. His film is made by a company that makes PET chips and..... I better stop there. Mark and his crew AND his film are da best in my book :lol

thanks for the years of help Mark

Stan

So it is Global :dunno

Guest tint51
I like these jobs,big money I'm glad I'm not the lab rat buying tint from this company. :dunnotintedcars033.jpg

tintedcars032.jpgtintedcars007-1.jpg

tintedcars006-1.jpg

2007 Toyota Camry

Is it more than one case or only one case??

I know they say they make these own tint..

Archived