Here it is Camaro

Guest chevtinter

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just did an SS RS today.. 6.2L and 21" Rims all black with ground effects. Beautiful car, definately a little more work than the challenger on the back glass with the 3rd light... very easy and quick car altogether! The owner claimed it was one of two made like it, I doubt that but cool car anyway.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Just did an SS RS today.. 6.2L and 21" Rims all black with ground effects. Beautiful car, definately a little more work than the challenger on the back glass with the 3rd light... very easy and quick car altogether! The owner claimed it was one of two made like it, I doubt that but cool car anyway.

how was it a SS RS? :lol2

Guest scottydosnntkno
Of course when I did a couple Saleen 25th anniversery mustangs the customer told me they were the s7.... people, gotta love them. Money doesnt buy everything

:lol2

in the past with the camaros it was either the RS package, or the SS package. The SS was the top of the line v8 one. I just looked on the website and you can get a 2SS(the high end one) with the "RS" package, which basically is 20" rims, special tail lights, and HIDs. so technically you can have a "2SS RS", but it would only have SS badges on it I assume(like your custy said). However, there aren't only two of them made :lol2

Archived