Here it is Camaro

Guest chevtinter

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chevtinter

the rs is a v6 with I think 305hp very quick we sold a black ss on friday cust did not want tint because it was a keep origanal car the ss automatic has a valet switch that knock the power down silly how we found it humm. but anyway thanks for the thumbs up guys :beer

Of course when I did a couple Saleen 25th anniversery mustangs the customer told me they were the s7.... people, gotta love them. Money doesnt buy everything

:dunno

in the past with the camaros it was either the RS package, or the SS package.

stop.gif Wrong again Scotty..... However I MAY give You a pass on this one since We are talking about a 40 year old car.

1971_Chevrolet_Camaro_RSSS.jpg

Guest scottydosnntkno
Of course when I did a couple Saleen 25th anniversery mustangs the customer told me they were the s7.... people, gotta love them. Money doesnt buy everything

:lol2

:beer Wrong again Scotty..... However I MAY give You a pass on this one since We are talking about a 40 year old car.

I was referring to the most recent ones(92+) the ones I'm familiar with and most people think of when they think camaro.

which is one of my gripes with the new one is the last model looked completely different than any other chevy. The new one isn't really anything that special, very similar to the challenger/charger/sky/solstice look :lol2

:lol2

:beer Wrong again Scotty..... However I MAY give You a pass on this one since We are talking about a 40 year old car.

1971 Camaro RS/SS is what I sold years ago to seed my business.. :lol2

Guest Sunlimited

:lol2 Wrong again Scotty..... However I MAY give You a pass on this one since We are talking about a 40 year old car.

I was referring to the most recent ones(92+) the ones I'm familiar with and most people think of when they think camaro.

which is one of my gripes with the new one is the last model looked completely different than any other chevy. The new one isn't really anything that special, very similar to the challenger/charger/sky/solstice look :beer

Not for nothin but you can fit a sky or a slostice in the trunk of a challenger or charger

Guest scottydosnntkno

:lol2 Wrong again Scotty..... However I MAY give You a pass on this one since We are talking about a 40 year old car.

which is one of my gripes with the new one is the last model looked completely different than any other chevy. The new one isn't really anything that special, very similar to the challenger/charger/sky/solstice look :beer

Not for nothin but you can fit a sky or a slostice in the trunk of a challenger or charger

I wouldn't go thatttt farrr. But seriously, the challengers are awesome, except for driving behind one it looks like its 6 feet tall.

I was refering to aesthetics :lol

1971 Camaro RS/SS is what I sold years ago to seed my business.. :lol

TTS said seed!!! Run!!!!!!! :beer

Archived