The Chrysler list

wow. My family is on that list. Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep. That is thier newest location....They own the property. I think this is only for a few months. Not forever.

This isn't a temporary shut down, we don't really know all the details but its aimed at a permanent shut down. Either way sucks to hear that.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good question. What the heck are all these employee's going to do...........Here come the bread lines.

Go back to the early 70's It's happened befor.

One question . What happened to all the bail-out money......from thy Obama............ :homer

The big three especially GM and Chrysler are so inefficient that money is looong gone my friend. Trimming things down is their only option. Avg Toyota dealer sold 1300 cars last year, avg Chrysler Dodge Jeep sold 330.

yep. Chrysler is not cutting Premier Dealers.( most units moved ) What they are doing is cutting the newest and least productive dealers.

The GM list is going to be scary.

Thanks for the info Larry.

Guest scottydosnntkno
wow. My family is on that list. Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep. That is thier newest location....They own the property. I think this is only for a few months. Not forever.

Its going to be closing for good as in their not allowed to sell cars under the chrysler franchise anymore. Chrysler is cutting only their worst performing dealers since they can afford to and don't have as many as GM. GM's dealers are their worst performing and lowest volume ones, as well as some of their good ones that just weren't good enough to make the cut.

Its going to be closing for good as in their not allowed to sell cars under the chrysler franchise anymore. Chrysler is cutting only their worst performing dealers since they can afford to and don't have as many as GM. GM's dealers are their worst performing and lowest volume ones, as well as some of their good ones that just weren't good enough to make the cut.

According to our Dodge dealer-sales arent the only factor to the closings. Some have been kept because of up to date or modern facilities. :homer

I think its ludicrous that there are so many dealerships anyway. GM dealerships in houston..15-20 or more. Subaru-3 Lexus-3 Nissan-4-5 Toyota-5 Ford-12-15 or more Dodge 9-12 or more.

Its dumb that there are so many dealers in our area, and now they will be gone, adding more unemployed. There should be some limit per population or area on the number of dealerships. I don't think that by having more dealers it leads to more sales...but I don't know if any of this matters.

Archived