1992 Honda Accord

Guest tint51

Guest tint51

I tried "H" tacking lower than middle using the Dryer sheets m*th... But the tops crease like S@#T..

Should I tack higher and try it...

Help!!

We don't do the 'H' tack... On harder shrinks we only tack a little spot on each side... this allows more of the film to float and allows you to shrink the corners a bit more...

If you are having problems with too much material at the top move your anchor up a touch to move excess material from top to bottom more... :dumbass

Guest tint51
We don't do the 'H' tack... On harder shrinks we only tack a little spot on each side... this allows more of the film to float and allows you to shrink the corners a bit more...

If you are having problems with too much material at the top move your anchor up a touch to move excess material from top to bottom more... :dumbass

Thanks, Have not tried it without a center.. Will have to give it a try..

Guest tint51
Tacking the middle won't matter as much as don't lock down the sides.... that is more what I was trying to get across....

Good luck!

So maybe tack in the center of the sides? But don't lock the whole side...

Exactly! :beer

right on he posted this once before and he was told to move it down? lol...I would of moved it up the glass like you suggested....

I would like to add that with light preasure you can slide the fingers to the left or right which will help get them to a area that is not been heated yet. sarah is starting to get the hang of this.."moving the fingers left and right to be able to shrink it more consistant"....."good job Girly"

Guest tint51
Exactly! :beer

right on he posted this once before and he was told to move it down? lol...I would of moved it up the glass like you suggested....

I would like to add that with light preasure you can slide the fingers to the left or right which will help get them to a area that is not been heated yet. sarah is starting to get the hang of this.."moving the fingers left and right to be able to shrink it more consistant"....."good job Girly"

Thanks TTS, it worked about 99% better.. almost have it down only have a small crease at bottom...

Now for the real thing...

Archived