my new site!

I did ask didnt I lol! yeah devil if I was only starting out business I would have chosen a different name, But I own a car parts store and have done for 5/6 years, I only moved into tinting 2/3 years ago at the same time. Its a name known in Ireland now so no point in changing now, takes years to get reputation like that.

Also the civic in the pic is tinted! 50% Film, and I thought I looked real sutble and neat, not in everyones face for an entrance pic, Over in ireland there arent that many tinters, and people aren't educated on films etc, so everytime someone mentions tinting, they automatically think of Black Black windows you cant see out, I'm just showing it is different so they look on a bit further.

Thanks for your thoughts devil..... I like to hear opinions incase I can change it for the better.

Cheers SeSimJae!

Having an unrelated existing business name does pose a situation not ideal for attracting solar film business to your shop.

Having said that I understand now the situation you are in which alters the context of my reply.

I'd still run with a new name in conjunction with your own Carnology such as Erin Tints trading as.....or something like that!

The invoice for marketing is in the mail. :dunno

Devil

I was kinda thinking the same thing about the name, it evokes things like carnal knowledge.

Yeah it does doesn't it TD.

But recognition has to be direct, what it is you are selling so that a monkey can recall it for recommendations and be concise.....the KISS principle....keep it simple stupid.

His business name Carnology does nothing like that and therefore is a shocker of a business name for auto tinting IMHO. :dunno:bingo

Devil

ok guys I know what your saying, although my shop is well known and we always get repeat business, which is the best type IMHO!! Our name has never came into it. I dont like cheesey of tacky names I'v seen before on the net like - Tints R Us or Cool Shades! lol We take a lot of pride in every job no matter how cheap, and for the customer we have a small folder of Cleaning instructions/advice and also a Carnology lanyard and all this is labelled with the same Carnology graphics and fonts to keep a consistency with our logo/colors, Even our vans have been painted and graphic'd the same way, I have found this very effective and has brought business back to us again and again....

I did ask didnt I lol! yeah devil if I was only starting out business I would have chosen a different name, But I own a car parts store and have done for 5/6 years, I only moved into tinting 2/3 years ago at the same time. Its a name known in Ireland now so no point in changing now, takes years to get reputation like that.

Also the civic in the pic is tinted! 50% Film, and I thought I looked real sutble and neat, not in everyones face for an entrance pic, Over in ireland there arent that many tinters, and people are educated on films etc, so everytime someone mentions tinting, they automatically think of Black Black windows you cant see out, I'm just showing it is different so they look on a bit further.

Thanks for your thoughts devil..... I like to hear opinions incase I can change it for the better.

Cheers SeSimJae!

SO true :bingo

Cheers guys much appreciated

Also already seeing a pick up in business aswell! Its been so handy for showing and advising custy's! I reckon everyone needs a good site.

I could build them for you also lol free plug lol

Archived