iphone 3gs

the new iphone will have picture messages also with the 3.0 software you have that option also :beer I had the storm also. it was laggy to me. but I am sure they had software updates to fix that

the new update for the storm just came out a few days ago. takes about 1 hour and 30 mins to install. go to your phone settings and click on update

Who the FUX got an hour and a half to spare? :beer

:beer:what:lol

The iphone is nothing but a toy...that you can use as a phone. Ill admit that they are nice, but I like my BlackBerry. Its great for business and doesnt have a bunch of junk I'll never use. I'll let the teenagers get an iphone.

I cant run my business without an I phone. we sync with I calander & photo, between our two macs and when people send me an inquiry from my contact page from my website, it instantly goes to my iphone and I can respond in minutes. Ive landed jobs from this quickness for people who want instant results while sitting in front of computer. On the way home from work ive got my built in ipod music to plug in as well. Some pretty usefull apps. to get as well!

Archived