iphone 3gs

I cant run my business without an I phone. we sync with I calander & photo, between our two macs and when people send me an inquiry from my contact page from my website, it instantly goes to my iphone and I can respond in minutes. Ive landed jobs from this quickness for people who want instant results while sitting in front of computer. On the way home from work ive got my built in ipod music to plug in as well. Some pretty usefull apps. to get as well!

Yes sir the mobile me is the best. The only thing I don't like is the battery life. Dies very fast :(

The iphone is nothing but a toy...that you can use as a phone. Ill admit that they are nice, but I like my BlackBerry. Its great for business and doesnt have a bunch of junk I'll never use. I'll let the teenagers get an iphone.

werd. except I have the instinct from sprint. I can get email from multiple accounts, gps, search local business (with ratings) anything I can get! I cant live without the damn thing. I dont miss a single email wether its business or personal, the only thing sucks is batt life especially with gps working.

Had the storm and was disappointed cuz I thought it was very slow. I will wait for sh!tty verizon to put out the iphone to use it here. The cell carriers suck in the mountains its really only verizon that has decent coverage where I am at.

I cant run my business without an I phone. we sync with I calander & photo, between our two macs and when people send me an inquiry from my contact page from my website, it instantly goes to my iphone and I can respond in minutes. Ive landed jobs from this quickness for people who want instant results while sitting in front of computer. On the way home from work ive got my built in ipod music to plug in as well. Some pretty usefull apps. to get as well!

Same here. Mine even syncs word and excel to my pc. It does all yours does except ipod functions. But I do have a memory card with music stored, and I could plug it into my radio. Yup, and its a BlackBerry. I have nothing against an iphone, I just wouldnt use all the features. It sucks that my phone was $400 and yours is $199 (for the newest one), but ever since using a BlackBerry, Id hate to get a different phone and relearn how to use it.

Oh, and mine is a Bold. Ive heard nothing good about the Storms.

Archived