Did I miss something epic?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told You He was five....He spotted a Heat gun that someone left at His electronics store :spit And He was itching to get His '72 pacer tinted.

1976_amc_pacer_15_sb1.jpg

So He rolled down to the nearest Home Improvement store, picked up some Gila film, :gasp Called Tommy at Performance Films Distribution and ordered every squeegee and hard card known to Man, plus 8 Bulldozer's for good measure. Then He loaded up His Girlfriend, Her best friend, and 14 Reese's bars... :gasp

reesedoll.jpg

and off He went to own His automotive shop to begin His career as a Tinter.

scottybody.jpg

Good to see the official biography has finally been released !

For those of you old enough to remember Bullwinkle (the Moose) and Rocky the Flying Squirrel, there was a segmant called "Mr Know-it-ALL" where Bullwinkle played a smart Professor type individual.

In truth, that was really Scotty at an early age !

We may not always agree with Scotty's tinting tips and techniques and sometimes he does come across as a know-it-all post hizzo but man, I gotta say I like the dude. At the very least he keeps the threads going an we get a good laugh every now and then. There have been a few on her over the years that have gotten under my skin but for some reason Scotty doesn't strike the same nerve. Also you have to give him credit for being a good sport about it all. He is young at 20 but I don't think I would have taken the criticism quite so well at his age. :twocents

Guest Sunlimited
We may not always agree with Scotty's tinting tips and techniques and sometimes he does come across as a know-it-all post hizzo but man, I gotta say I like the dude. At the very least he keeps the threads going an we get a good laugh every now and then. There have been a few on her over the years that have gotten under my skin but for some reason Scotty doesn't strike the same nerve. Also you have to give him credit for being a good sport about it all. He is young at 20 but I don't think I would have taken the criticism quite so well at his age. :twocents

I like Scotty as well, he takes it like a champ :dunno to Scotty

Archived