2010 audi a 4

Guest FAST TINT MAN

Guest FAST TINT MAN

I can remove any rear 3rd brake light but this particular car's will not come out ,I went as far as to loosen up the headliner any tips?...

I tint for an audi dealer.its hard to explain,but they pull rite off.grab the bottom of the light and pull towards the trunk lid or back of the car.dont pull down,it has to slide back toward the rear of the car.harder to put on then take off.good luck

Guest scottydosnntkno
I tint for an audi dealer.its hard to explain,but they pull rite off.grab the bottom of the light and pull towards the trunk lid or back of the car.dont pull down,it has to slide back toward the rear of the car.harder to put on then take off.good luck

so kind of like VW's/saabs where it slides backwards, but feels like your going to break it?

same here just give a good pull, when putting back on I use a bit of slip find it helps. :twocents

omg...please tell me you dont just ripped them offf!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is a technique for them...the brakets have a type of lock. once you pull down toward the seat them you slide to the rear of the car...........

Archived