Pic of the Week #114 Submissions

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikeMN

officepics.jpg

This is a 25x37 ft sky light cover and it was not square and it was the most difficult one the company that made this cover has ever done.I had to do all the measuring and have several conference calls with them and design the attachment system, and it fit like a glove as you can see in the picture. It will block 80% of the light. And the people below had deck umbrellas over their desks and now they do not.

Guest mikeMN
That's pretty awesome!

Are those snaps around the perimeter ???

No they are not they are 1” loops with a rubber cord running around also with ¼” cable with two adjustable cleaves. And I had Velcro sewn on the back side vertical on to the cover and attached Velcro to the domes as well. The attachment had to meet the building engineers Approval as we could not drill any holes in the frame of the sky light.

Guest mikeMN
that skylight cover is very impressive. do u mind I ask what company made that for you?

No problem it was HENDEE ENTERPRISE, INC. I still have to send them sum picks of it so they can post them on their web site.they have made us many covers over the years.

officepics.jpg

This is a 25x37 ft sky light cover and it was not square and it was the most difficult one the company that made this cover has ever done.I had to do all the measuring and have several conference calls with them and design the attachment system, and it fit like a glove as you can see in the picture. It will block 80% of the light. And the people below had deck umbrellas over their desks and now they do not.

How long did that process take? awsome job! :barf

Archived