Just overhauled our website

Hi guys

dont normally post our work up etc, but we have just overhauled our website over here in the UK.

Extensive gallery with a small selction of the jobs we have done as well, if I can figure out how to get more in there without crashing the gallery I will double the size of it :)

Let me know what you think, pretty much every car is full front and about 15% of the gallery are complete wraps :)

Obviously UK english site so the spelling differs in some places :beer

Cheers

www.paintshield.co.uk

Guest Tintim
Hi guys

dont normally post our work up etc, but we have just overhauled our website over here in the UK.

Extensive gallery with a small selction of the jobs we have done as well, if I can figure out how to get more in there without crashing the gallery I will double the size of it :spit

Let me know what you think, pretty much every car is full front and about 15% of the gallery are complete wraps :cool

Obviously UK english site so the spelling differs in some places :bingo

Cheers

www.paintshield.co.uk

Hey Tango,

Very nice website - we've been asked for this type of product and have done a bit of it. Hats off to you as you are obviously on the ball - we had an XKR 2009 coupe to do and no one that I contacted had the template.Checked your database and you have it :cool . I'd be very interested in speaking to you about your product - its something I know I can sell. PM me if there is a business opportunity in the Berkshire area.

Many thanks

Tim

Archived