03 Cobra

Guest forcefedm3

Guest forcefedm3

I dont know if I post this in the right section but I just want to say thanks to everybody from tintdude.com for making this happen with all your help!

here is a little quick video I made.

Guest forcefedm3
you realy need a bigger peel board.....I still would never reverse roll a back glass on a pony/cobra.....

good job though

I reverse roll back glass like 90% of the time!

Guest forcefedm3
please dont cut off the top matrix next time...it really looks horrible with that cut off like that..in my opinion..other then that..looks good from what I can see.

it does look bad but its going to look bad either way because I cant get it to stick! he's going to come back and I'm spray paint the back dot next time he comes back.

please dont cut off the top matrix next time...it really looks horrible with that cut off like that..in my opinion..other then that..looks good from what I can see.

it does look bad but its going to look bad either way because I cant get it to stick! he's going to come back and I'm spray paint the back dot next time he comes back.

if you search it on here there is like four different ways to achieve a better loook than leaving it bear, I mainly use vynal- elmers glue looks the best, but doesnt hold up as well....ive been seing it discolor on a few jobs that others have done.

Nice job, I wouldn't cut out the matrix either, but that's me....:lol

I always use battery help when tinting too, nothing sux worse than finishing up your final walk around and the dam battery is dead....

Especially if the customer is watching.... :beer

Archived