2002 VW Jetta GLS

vdubtc

Just got done tinting my Jetta and It was the first tint job that I did. Anyone remove door panels because of the double gasket on this car? What are some things that you guys did to make the process go by quicker and easier? I spent like 2 hours on just the back glass, but just remember... I just started. I did it with 5% Lumar on the 4 Side windows and 15% on the back window so I can see backing up at night

Guest kanida
Just got done tinting my Jetta and It was the first tint job that I did. Anyone remove door panels because of the double gasket on this car? What are some things that you guys did to make the process go by quicker and easier? I spent like 2 hours on just the Bg, but just remember... I just started. I did it with 5% Lumar on the 4 Side windows and 15% on the back window so I can see backing up at night

Hey

So im actually new to the game aswell and i also have a vw gls but mine is 2001. i have already installed all four side windows but im having some real problems with heat shrinking. Im using the dry method with the h pattern, but i just cant understand why my film keeps creasing. Im starting to think that my heat gun is not powerful enough because im only able to shrink small areas at a time. By the way im using llumar product aswell. ATC. My heat gun is 1200w .. if you can give me any advice that would be great

Archived