2006 Corvette

Guest Jashou2003

Guest twistedtinter

gotta make sure u close the latch on the door like a mustang using a screw driver that should work I know on a 350z you have to unscrew the door pin in order for the window to go up while tinting it JUST MAKE SURE U TELL EVERYONE WORKING ON THE CAR NOT THE SLAM THE DOORS

Guest Jashou2003

Its amazing how all you guys like to bust someone balls for asking questions. I started tinting windows in 1988 at the age of 15 ( Sophmore ) in high school at my dads shop in Wichita Falls, Tx ( U.S. Auto Tint ). I was shaving the film on the bevels at the top of the glass when Llumar & 3M said it could'nt be done. I was heat shrinking film on 88 vettes with a hair dryer then when most of you guys were 4 piecing the back glass. I don't consider myself a professional by no means, but I will go up again any tinter on this forum anytime. I mearly do tint on a part-time basis to make alittle side money. I have a carrer that pays alittle more than some douche bag trying to hussle a tint & alarm package for $119 for any vehicle. So if I need to know where the freaking latch is on 2006 vette to assist me in the window from indexing, just answer the question I ask.

I have a carrer that pays alittle more than some douche bag trying to hussle a tint & alarm package for $119

:beer:dunno Thats Classic!

Dude, take a pill...this is the wrong place to be if You can't take some ribbing. :twocents

You got Your question answered, didn't You? :beer

Its amazing how all you guys like to bust someone balls for asking questions. I started tinting windows in 1988 at the age of 15 ( Sophmore ) in high school at my dads shop in Wichita Falls, Tx ( U.S. Auto Tint ). I was shaving the film on the bevels at the top of the glass when Llumar & 3M said it could'nt be done. I was heat shrinking film on 88 vettes with a hair dryer then when most of you guys were 4 piecing the back glass. I don't consider myself a professional by no means, but I will go up again any tinter on this forum anytime. I mearly do tint on a part-time basis to make alittle side money. I have a carrer that pays alittle more than some douche bag trying to hussle a tint & alarm package for $119 for any vehicle. So if I need to know where the freaking latch is on 2006 vette to assist me in the window from indexing, just answer the question I ask.

They did answer your question, you trip the latch to make the door think it's closed.

And yes, since you have been tinting since 88 and are better than any tinter here you should have known that.

What is it with these noobs lately anyway? Everyone has got this chip on their shoulders, they walk into a community of their peers and decide they are king shiot. It's really getting old.

They did answer your question, you trip the latch to make the door think it's closed.

And yes, since you have been tinting since 88 and are better than any tinter here you should have known that.

What is it with these noobs lately anyway? Everyone has got this chip on their shoulders, they walk into a community of their peers and decide they are king shiot. It's really getting old.

Noobs With Attitudes

calm down and take a pink pill .... there now dont you feel better

Guest SunBusters

Mr. Newb was sweeping the floors in his dad's shop at 15..begging his dad to let him tint :spit .. Watching someone tint isn't the same as doin it yourself.... I better stop...I'm gonna be a nice guy and say Good luck Mr. Newb but this forum isn't for you if you have another "Great career" :gasp

Archived