2006 Corvette

Guest Jashou2003

Guest Jashou2003

I just experience my first 2006 vette ( buddys car ). How do you tint the windows w/o the indexing of the window effecting the pattern you are trying to cut. I got both windows done ( flawless ) job, close the doors and I notice the windows roll up another 1/2''. I tried everything to have the door completely open with glass from not rolling down. I even tried tinting the window from the inside of the drivers seat ( not ). Please anyone help me out.

Open the doors take a screw driver and trip the latch usually 2 clicks and the window should go up as if the were doors closed,after you tint them and they dry for a while pull the door handle and they should drop back down,close the door slowly to make sure they are unlanched al the way so not to cause ant dameage slamming the door shut.

Guest thatsnappyguy
Open the doors take a screw driver and trip the latch usually 2 clicks and the window should go up as if the were doors closed,after you tint them and they dry for a while pull the door handle and they should drop back down,close the door slowly to make sure they are unlanched al the way so not to cause ant dameage slamming the door shut.

:lol

U can also leave a 1" lower cut at the bottom of the windows from out side. I do that on most of the corvette's and camero's be cause they have the inter seals lower than the outer seals.

Archived