Gasket Wizard...worth buying???

Guest absolutetinting

get the plastic one made for painting. I'm not sure what I's called, but white it comes 6 in a pack and can cut them into different sizes. solargard in anaheim sells them ask larrytintslimo.

well the metal set isnt too high. Im not really worried about the price I just want the one that is going to be the most useful. I really just need something to help me do those side windows a little faster.when I try to tuck it I usually get creases like a mofo lol. I usually pop the panels off but way too time consuming.

well the metal set isnt too high. Im not really worried about the price I just want the one that is going to be the most useful. I really just need something to help me do those side windows a little faster.when I try to tuck it I usually get creases like a mofo lol. I usually pop the panels off but way too time consuming.

Many installers swear by the Gasket Wizard and it is a good tool. Others use different tools to achieve the same thing and feel like setting up the Gasket Wizard is too time consuming. I would say that if you are having an issue getting the film tucked, then you might like it. I have even witnessed installers using them in tint competitions where time is an issue, so they can be used efficiently once you get the hang of it.

Archived