Tint Becoming Scapegoat For Tickets

Guest Old Dude

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they would crack down everywhere CONSISTANTLY it would help eliminate the hack shops!!

:lol2 I agree It has gotten so bad here in Texas they almost outlawed 35% a few months back, I would rather them enforce the current laws relentlessly and decrease the demand for illigal tint all together :cool

Guest Sunlimited

They upped the fine in FL, it used to be a $70 ticket that they would drop to $5 if you had it removed, now could be $99 per window. Good for business if more cops would enforce it...

They upped the fine in FL, it used to be a $70 ticket that they would drop to $5 if you had it removed, now could be $99 per window. Good for business if more cops would enforce it...

$99 per window!?!?!?! Thats crazy. I have the windows on my truck pretty dark. Im not too worried about a ticket cause after I get the ticket thrown out Ill put it right back on. Thats what I dont get is you can have 100 tint tickets and as long as you rip it off they will keep throwing the tickets out. You would think they would make it where they got some kind of revenue out of it.

Archived