Solamatrix Shadow Film

Guest scottydosnntkno
I used sungard film but only buy the flat glass film or glassgard all the flat glass film is awsome . the only thing I have fault with is the auto film the ds series film they sample me was awful it was black on the roll on truck it was a greenish look to it. but I have a friend in sarasota fl that they swear by sungard ds series and black lava but ill stick with soltek hp film lifetime warranty been using it since 2000 never had a complaint yet about anything turning purple or fading for cars

tried suntek back in 1999 sucked so did the sales reps never could get the same price when ordering always different than the price sheet they sent me. did use llumar back in the day for about a week not wanting to sell it to me back in 1998. I aslo tryed global films too in 2000 but was not able to shrink the film with out creases the rep told me they had a manufacturing problem that caused that. you might think soltek is bad cause not made in america but I used it for 9 years and would not use anything else for tinting cars ever .

what films are made in the usa anymore :poke

I think its kind of unprofessional to base your opinion of a company off something that happened almost ten years ago now. You can call suntek and global up tomorrow and have samples of their new films at your door in 2 days. I've never used soltek, but with the rep it gets on here I'm sure its nowhere near as nice as the new global hp/qdp or SuT carbon/HP. Try out their films and see. Yeah it might cost twice what that noname rebox crap does, but I guarantee its worth it in the customers view, and ease of installation.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Back this spring I was wined and dined(so to speak) by solamatrix and decided to switch to their film.In the months to follow-I was fed a line of bullshiot that was unbelievable! The film had static-waves and various colors -all claimed to be problems that were fixed.Now I am having cars come back in less than 6 months.Fingers that shoot across the back glass and spots that have faded to clear.Same crap as the old sungard. My post is to let you guys know that all the free lunches,t shirts,pens,posters,koozies,etc is not worth your shops reputation.Their film is CRAP-thats the word that seems to fit it best. Dont be snow blowed like I was. :lol Scott Smith- Custom Tint & Design since 1986.

:poke

I used sungard film but only buy the flat glass film or glassgard all the flat glass film is awsome . the only thing I have fault with is the auto film the ds series film they sample me was awful it was black on the roll on truck it was a greenish look to it. but I have a friend in sarasota fl that they swear by sungard ds series and black lava but ill stick with soltek hp film lifetime warranty been using it since 2000 never had a complaint yet about anything turning purple or fading for cars

tried suntek back in 1999 sucked so did the sales reps never could get the same price when ordering always different than the price sheet they sent me. did use llumar back in the day for about a week not wanting to sell it to me back in 1998. I aslo tryed global films too in 2000 but was not able to shrink the film with out creases the rep told me they had a manufacturing problem that caused that. you might think soltek is bad cause not made in america but I used it for 9 years and would not use anything else for tinting cars ever .

Soltek :poke

And you're fixing the $69 tint job :lol

Soltek :popcorn

And you're fixing the $69 tint job blink.png

My thoughts exactly!!

Archived