Solamatrix Shadow Film

Back this spring I was wined and dined(so to speak) by solamatrix and decided to switch to their film.In the months to follow-I was fed a line of bullshiot that was unbelievable! The film had static-waves and various colors -all claimed to be problems that were fixed.Now I am having cars come back in less than 6 months.Fingers that shoot across the back glass and spots that have faded to clear.Same crap as the old sungard. My post is to let you guys know that all the free lunches,t shirts,pens,posters,koozies,etc is not worth your shops reputation.Their film is CRAP-thats the word that seems to fit it best. Dont be snow blowed like I was. :dunno Scott Smith- Custom Tint & Design since 1986.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what film will you replace it with? Cant wait to hear Capt. Bill's response...if he still has a job that is.

good question TJ-we'll see how well they warranty their product. Its very hard to replace it with any other film because of the green hue it has. We filled out a warranty card on EVERY vehicle that we used it on. The beat goes on...

Back this spring I was wined and dined(so to speak) by solamatrix and decided to switch to their film.In the months to follow-I was fed a line of bullshiot that was unbelievable! The film had static-waves and various colors -all claimed to be problems that were fixed.Now I am having cars come back in less than 6 months.Fingers that shoot across the back glass and spots that have faded to clear.Same crap as the old sungard. My post is to let you guys know that all the free lunches,t shirts,pens,posters,koozies,etc is not worth your shops reputation.Their film is CRAP-thats the word that seems to fit it best. Dont be snow blowed like I was. :dunno Scott Smith- Custom Tint & Design since 1986.

tell us how you really feel :beer Do they cover labor now?

Best to ya dude

stan

tell us how you really feel :DD Do they cover labor now?

Best to ya dude

stan

Sorry guys-but when you put your trust in someone and they don't deliver...what would you do! Tell everyone how great their film is-or tell it like it is???? I'm a tell it as I see it kind of guy! :beer

Guest tintgod

tell us how you really feel :DD Do they cover labor now?

Best to ya dude

stan

Sorry guys-but when you put your trust in someone and they don't deliver...what would you do! Tell everyone how great their film is-or tell it like it is???? I'm a tell it as I see it kind of guy! :beer

was it a 300 # roll run film?

sunguard reputation is too far gone to be repaired. Why would someone buy there name? You might as well buy gila film at pep boys

gila film at pep boys is manufactured by cp films my friend.

I use solamatrix to tint customers with purple cars... they want purple film, and I deliver purple film, I just tell them it takes approximately 6 months to achieve the very fine purple color.... j/k

Archived