Solamatrix Shadow Film

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sunguard reputation is too far gone to be repaired. Why would someone buy there name? You might as well buy gila film at pep boys

gila film at pep boys is manufactured by cp films my friend.

I use solamatrix to tint customers with purple cars... they want purple film, and I deliver purple film, I just tell them it takes approximately 6 months to achieve the very fine purple color.... j/k

:cool How many purple cars in Your area? :lol

Guest fredstinting

I used sungard film but only buy the flat glass film or glassgard all the flat glass film is awsome . the only thing I have fault with is the auto film the ds series film they sample me was awful it was black on the roll on truck it was a greenish look to it. but I have a friend in sarasota fl that they swear by sungard ds series and black lava but ill stick with soltek hp film lifetime warranty been using it since 2000 never had a complaint yet about anything turning purple or fading for cars

tried suntek back in 1999 sucked so did the sales reps never could get the same price when ordering always different than the price sheet they sent me. did use llumar back in the day for about a week not wanting to sell it to me back in 1998. I aslo tryed global films too in 2000 but was not able to shrink the film with out creases the rep told me they had a manufacturing problem that caused that. you might think soltek is bad cause not made in america but I used it for 9 years and would not use anything else for tinting cars ever .

I used sungard film but only buy the flat glass film or glassgard all the flat glass film is awsome . the only thing I have fault with is the auto film the ds series film they sample me was awful it was black on the roll on truck it was a greenish look to it. but I have a friend in sarasota fl that they swear by sungard ds series and black lava but ill stick with soltek hp film lifetime warranty been using it since 2000 never had a complaint yet about anything turning purple or fading for cars

tried suntek back in 1999 sucked so did the sales reps never could get the same price when ordering always different than the price sheet they sent me. did use llumar back in the day for about a week not wanting to sell it to me back in 1998. I aslo tryed global films too in 2000 but was not able to shrink the film with out creases the rep told me they had a manufacturing problem that caused that. you might think soltek is bad cause not made in america but I used it for 9 years and would not use anything else for tinting cars ever .

soltek will fade in 6 months bro especially since you're in a hot area like florida. soltek sells glue-dyed film... its a no-brainer.

soltek will fade in 6 months bro especially since you're in a hot area like florida. soltek sells glue-dyed film... its a no-brainer.

Does it fade purple or lighter? :poke

Cheers T4F

Archived