just my opinion

So I got visited by Donna from suntek a while back, real nice woman. Anyway she dropped off promo stuff and I told her I would try ST if I got a call for it. Well I did , Symphony 20, My first time with ST film. Not bad, Not bad at all.

Guest thatsnappyguy

when she came to the shop over here she told me that the edges have to be sealed to prevent corrosion since its constructed of nearly all aluminum. im not gonna buy a film that requires another step like that and pay more for it.

Guest scottydosnntkno
when she came to the shop over here she told me that the edges have to be sealed to prevent corrosion since its constructed of nearly all aluminum. im not gonna buy a film that requires another step like that and pay more for it.

:lol2 I don't install any films that need that step, since you can find better ones that don't

Suntek doesn't have any films that have to be edge sealed as far as im aware of. I asked on the ultravision also and they said no...

Guest absolutetinting

shes wrong. another sales rep who doen't know their own product. I can't stand that.

aluminun you don't have to, Ag(silver) films you do.

Archived