B*LLS DEEP

So I am cleaning out the van this afternoon, I can not believe how much crap builds up. I clean out this thing like every couple weeks but have never been able to organize it very well, odd size rolls sprayers, step ladders,film handler tools etc. anyone have pics of a good storage system for this situation.The bins that worh for plumbers and electricians are not very usefull for the stuff we lug around

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow your rig came with a floor. Maybee mine has one too ill have to dig deeper! ...Thanks bud, thats kind of what I want mine to look like, but finding a way to store all the film is a issue. At any given time there is 15 or 20 rolls jammed in and as luck would have it.The one I need is ALWAYS on the bottom with the lable facing the way you cant read it!

So I am cleaning out the van this afternoon, I can not believe how much crap builds up. I clean out this thing like every couple weeks but have never been able to organize it very well, odd size rolls sprayers, step ladders,film handler tools etc. anyone have pics of a good storage system for this situation.The bins that worh for plumbers and electricians are not very usefull for the stuff we lug around

your 41 and have 23 years........and you cant figure it out......... :lol2

Id go out n do in now but im scard of the dark ,n somethin might jump out of the back at me... Actualy im waitin for the sox to emplode again, If it ends soon I will snap a few

I use the standard van bins and they work pretty good for me. Havnt really had time to organize it like I need to. I am still trying to figure a way to stack film boxes on some sort of shelving set-up.

SSPX0741.jpg

SSPX0742.jpg

SSPX0743.jpg

SSPX0740.jpg

I suppose when your not busy I guess it looks that clean :lol2

Archived