Our 2nd summer order

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nah man we aint big either, our auto sales havent even hit 500k in a single year. like all my reps say, "we are way too cheap". im not in this for get rich quick, I want the long haul cuz I aint got not retirement plan at all. I wanna good name that can take care of me and all my employees, heck maybe even my kids can profit off the business after im gone.

Cant say I understand the logic. You want to eventually retire right? I think all of us are in this for the long haul as well, but for me, Id like to venture into real estate with someone else managing the business, with very little work from me.

Id like to build warehouse space. If I can keep it filled...its a cash cow!

nah man we aint big either, our auto sales havent even hit 500k in a single year. like all my reps say, "we are way too cheap". im not in this for get rich quick, I want the long haul cuz I aint got not retirement plan at all. I wanna good name that can take care of me and all my employees, heck maybe even my kids can profit off the business after im gone.

Cant say I understand the logic. You want to eventually retire right? I think all of us are in this for the long haul as well, but for me, Id like to venture into real estate with someone else managing the business, with very little work from me.

Id like to build warehouse space. If I can keep it filled...its a cash cow!

I just wanna have my master installers manage and tint. I will still be in one of the shops almost everyday, just not installing. that to me is retirement. I cant just sit at home.

well some manu have promos of 15-25% off. this last order was almost 90 various rolls, most were 20s; and we got more than 25% and rep dropped off the film to save a lot on shipping.

plus big orders like this will make the manu call you with special offers if they need to sell film to reach quarterly a goal.

lol.. 90 rolls and your rep dropped it off? does your rep drive a 20 foot truck around?

Archived