the shop car

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is it a d16 swap? cuz I dont see the sunroof or disc brakes

It is a swap. I have the rear disk swap for it from an integra just need time for the install. As for the lawnmower statement ....... it may not be all that but its mine, payed for, does great on fuel, and I can fix damn near everything on it my self. :lol

Its gettin there.

Wish I had an eg to tool on. I would love a cx. I gotta k20 in the garage at my house though. Even though I don't own a honda right now.

A cx with the k20, rear swap, gsr seats, fogs, side markers, and ur duckbill would b game over. Oh can't forget to add the a/c.

Oh some bbs super rs wheels would look sick on ur hatch. You can get some from germany in nice offsets if ur willing to drop some serious change

is it a d16 swap? cuz I dont see the sunroof or disc brakes

It is a swap. I have the rear disk swap for it from an integra just need time for the install. As for the lawnmower statement ....... it may not be all that but its mine, payed for, does great on fuel, and I can fix damn near everything on it my self. :bingo

I think everyone should have a spare honda around, and this one is mighty clean.

wait I do have an s2000 but I aint gonna tool on it till the warranties up

I got a gti rabbit that would smoke that lawnmower :lol

That's funny... I happen to have a Chevy Trailblazer that will smoke that gti.... with the A/C on, and full of buddies relaxin on the letha' bumpin some sweet tunes..

:lol

May make a decal for it.. call it the ' wabbit hunta ' :bingo

Aye calm down. We all know we can make anything fast.

But I have to give it to the hondas. They can be plenty fast, easily driveable, and cheap to fix. The only problem is the law.

Kinda sux how any guy with a vette or mustang can go way beyond legal and not have anything to worry about. Cops actually admire.

Archived