Become a Sponsor

I've added a sponsorship button that goes to paypal to the front page of the forum. I'm hoping that some of you that benefit from the site and the free advertising you get on the registry pages and the forum might be willing to give back, maybe even on a monthly basis.

This is a very valuable resource and has made a lot of money for a lot of people and I'm hoping some might kick down some support my way.

Sponsors will have their websites featured and linked on the main page of the forum for a month per payment.

PM or email me at tintdude@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to sponsor certain areas of the forum as well.

Don't forget to re-up each month guys, it's not automatic anymore. If you see your banner is gone, it's because the month is up. Just hit the sponsor link to PayPal again to get the banner back to the top.

:lol:40 Sorry Ric....I just hadda do it! poking_someone_in_the_eye.gif:40

:lol In all seriousness, many people benefit from this place and get plenty of information/work/sales/traffic/contacts and just plain enjoyment for free. I don't think it's too much to ask that some is given back in support. Those that do give get prominent placement on the front of the forum and can also get a banner placed on a specific area of the site, such as the detailing or PPF forums.

im interested, how much $$$ per month?

cheers.

Maybe PM one of the sponsors and ask them what they donated, just so you can get an idea.

Personally, I have made "donations" over the years just to support the site :boogie This place is such a fantastic resource and it cost money to run.

Archived