Dale Carnegie Course

Currently in our fifth week of this... really useful tools in enhancing relationships. I must say that I have no regrets in taking this course.

You already understand the importance of establishing customer and business relationships, but to fully understand how to grow and enjoy them will really benefit you. Ive been able to just about triple my sales at some individual locations from my new understanding of human relations. Im sure at the end of the course I will have a great return on investment from a personal and business standpoint.

Ive really reshaped everything this year from an advertising, image, and people skills standpoint. A lot of it used outside input and ideas. Been a lot of fun.

Currently in our fifth week of this... really useful tools in enhancing relationships. I must say that I have no regrets in taking this course.

You already understand the importance of establishing customer and business relationships, but to fully understand how to grow and enjoy them will really benefit you. Ive been able to just about triple my sales at some individual locations from my new understanding of human relations. Im sure at the end of the course I will have a great return on investment from a personal and business standpoint.

Ive really reshaped everything this year from an advertising, image, and people skills standpoint. A lot of it used outside input and ideas. Been a lot of fun.

Way to go, its this type of extra work that will seriously pay off :lol

Guest naughtydog

Way to go, its this type of extra work that will seriously pay off :lol

is it an online course ?

Whats it called??

My lesson on sales . People will only by from a friend not a sales person. I have been in tint business 20 yrs and know how to sell tint I sell like a sales person with specs and features. . My 20 yr old son starting working with me while he goes to college . He is a lazy ass when it comes to tinting . But he can sell any one a tint job. He is with the customer and in 3 minutes hes laughing and in deep converstion with them . And he thens right up the invoice while there talking about something elsa and they dont complain about the price . He just has the knack of getting people to like him and joke around with him. He is the new sales man .I always thought no one would want to deal with a youg kid when dealing with there expensive cars. Customers that refer friends actually call for this 20 yo kid over me . Basically you need to get personal with the custy and ease the sales tension .

Archived