Best film for leaving no glue behind if removed

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the heck? The film goes bad quick, but it's easy to strip? I don't understand this thread. Flaugh.gif

The reason I ask is I have a dealer who likes the idea of throwing on tint for leased cars but wants the tint off when the car comes back from lease..I'm thinking of throwing in the removal of tint for free if I use the right film where longevity is not an issue and it's just a case of pulling the tint off in 5 minutes :lol2

I thought it was a good idea :lol2

What the heck? The film goes bad quick, but it's easy to strip? I don't understand this thread. Flaugh.gif

Sungard comes of easy. I always look forward to striping the Ziebart Sungard installs. I charge the same rate and am done in 10 minutes. Quick easy cash. The film is crap, but the removal is a snap.

I use slp,aka spectrum for my less life installs and it deff comes off with no glue.dont know where u are but I have a connect in NY.moonraker is a joke.this film shrinks much better.

stay away from the new slp its horrible call howard from express get true smoke single ply it shrinks ten times better than the slp garbage 1 800 film now no glue with the removal its called the corona glue system it has clean removal

Guest h0wld0g

The shop I used to work at installed madico and he got his film from enpro... they sold a film called galaxy it came off no glue after a year and also a film called CG not sure if the two are made by madico or if they are just house films but those two from Enpro seemed to leave no glue when coming off. I think Enpro replaced the Galaxy line with the CG though.

The reason I ask is I have a dealer who likes the idea of throwing on tint for leased cars but wants the tint off when the car comes back from lease..I'm thinking of throwing in the removal of tint for free if I use the right film where longevity is not an issue and it's just a case of pulling the tint off in 5 minutes :lol2

Be careful with the film u select because moonwacker will fade pretty quick in a yr - leases are 3 yrs so u might end up with 2 yrs of headaches!

Not sure if this has been asked before but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the best film out there for being heat shrink friendly cheap to buy but leaves no adhesive behind when needing to be replaced. Do not care about longevity ..only price and ease of removal and usability for installation.

I used a film called Moonrakker once ..it was a fader film that only lasted a couple of yrs but came of without ANY glue left behind..was wondering if theres a regular film out there thats not fader that does the same thing.

I've used only a couple of brands all through my tinting carfeer so my knowledge of this is limited..all the films I've used have lasted too long and leave glue :beer

Thanks for imput :lol2

For one bottle of Vodka I will open You secret :lol2

I need Canadian Vodka in Glass Scull :lol2

That's cool :lol2http://crystalheadvodka.com/

Archived