Best film for leaving no glue behind if removed

Not sure if this has been asked before but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the best film out there for being heat shrink friendly cheap to buy but leaves no adhesive behind when needing to be replaced. Do not care about longevity ..only price and ease of removal and usability for installation.

I used a film called Moonrakker once ..it was a fader film that only lasted a couple of yrs but came of without ANY glue left behind..was wondering if theres a regular film out there thats not fader that does the same thing.

I've used only a couple of brands all through my tinting carfeer so my knowledge of this is limited..all the films I've used have lasted too long and leave glue :lol

Thanks for imput :lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
old sunguard not sure if they changed since new owners

Sungard never came off with film when removing the last time I tried to ..I mean a film that when pulled off, not a spot of glue without steaming, heating, chemicals

never heard of such a window film that didn't have a permanent adhesive besides the cling on films :lol . Surely there has to be some films out there that are more likely than others to come off without leaving glue. It has to depend on the climate, I've had the best luck pulling 2-4 year old film off in the middle of summer when the windows are hot and been sitting in the sun all day. If that same car would come in the middle of winter and you heated the window/film to the same temp with the steamer you would have different results. Its going to vary IMO . I am also interested to know if theres a film out there that never left glue behind :lol

just removed moonraker black stainless 20% after 3 years being on and came off perfectly clean!

yes, moonrakker fader doesnt leave residue behind..wasn't sure if the rest of thier film was like that

Not sure if this has been asked before but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the best film out there for being heat shrink friendly cheap to buy but leaves no adhesive behind when needing to be replaced. Do not care about longevity ..only price and ease of removal and usability for installation.

I used a film called Moonrakker once ..it was a fader film that only lasted a couple of yrs but came of without ANY glue left behind..was wondering if theres a regular film out there thats not fader that does the same thing.

I've used only a couple of brands all through my tinting carfeer so my knowledge of this is limited..all the films I've used have lasted too long and leave glue :spit

Thanks for imput :thumb

For one bottle of Vodka I will open You secret :lol

I need Canadian Vodka in Glass Scull :lol

Archived