courage dist.

Courage are good people "Todd , Trent Kenny are the ones I know there. To be fair though no matter who the company is..the only true test is the test of time and not claims..but at least these guys ae reputable and will take care of you if the film doesn't work out over time..and if it does, then your set..just make sure to fill out your warranty slips especially with a new line of film :lol

film is extremely new, no warranty cards yet. this is courages film that they had made. harder to shink but the price, man!!

this would be great for a bottom line film, and then I can go back to my high end line

I stuck some of the Remvu 15% and it shrank a bit slower than the Global HP that I use. I liked the feel of it. It felt like it was as thick as the Global. The color was a very nice black. I noticed a small variance in darkness on a window, but not enough that most would notice. It installed nicely.

That are not "making" the film, but having it made for them....or reboxing....

Seems like a good enough film if you are slinging out cheap dealer cars....

I am reposting this as to my experience with this film.

it seemed ok, at first. but the glue is such a low tac that any little piece of dust that may be in the air shows extremely bad.

the film looks great for about 2 days, but man, the come backs have been unbelievable. and the install time added to the whole process you end up waisting more time and losing money.

Its ok on some dealer cars but it takes to long. the only good thing about this film is that it strips off really easy

it seemed ok, at first. but the glue is such a low tac that any little piece of dust that may be in the air shows extremely bad.

the film looks great for about 2 days, but man, the come backs have been unbelievable. and the install time added to the whole process you end up waisting more time and losing money.

Its ok on some dealer cars but it takes to long. the only good thing about this film is that it strips off really easy

sounds like the korean junk I use! :lol

sounds like the korean junk I use! :shoot2

hopefully your customers aren't following you on here... :twocents

Just a few quick questions for you as I have been using this for a few months now and have not had any comebacks. I would just like to compare notes and see if by some chance it was just an installation difference on a film different from what you were used to. First off what % was it and how long were the windows tinted before you peeled them for the re-do? What type of install/slip solution do you use? When you say "dust" do you mean like you can feel it in the film? or just see it. How do you squeegee like as in what process and tools?

I myself use water and ultra bond not that I think that really matters but hey that's what I use. As far as squeegeeing I use a yellow rubber squeegee for the first couple of passes then on to a clear block with on an unger handle. I then use a blue max for the final couple of passes. I have noticed it does shrink like global, in it's own unique way, but a nice shrinking film. I have had a couple of redo's within the same day after setting for a while and upon removal glue was left in several spots and it was not by any means "easy" to remove. It's really unfortunate you had a bad experience with this film as my dealers are far more happy with the looks and LACK of peeling issues I was starting to have with another economy line I was using. :asshat:

Archived