new golf gti

Guest trudy1234

I dont know if anyone noticed but the rear hatch window on the 2010 body style is 1" shorter, top to bottom, then the past 4 years :lol

I did a 2010 this past Saturday and got the back glass done a lot quicker than usuall with the older ones. I just thought I was getting really good at them. Thanks for ruining my joy. :bingo

On another note though they changed the front door panles and you cant just bend the top of the panel back and yank out the gaskets anymore... :lol2

I dont know if anyone noticed but the rear hatch window on the 2010 body style is 1" shorter, top to bottom, then the past 4 years :bingo

I did a 2010 this past Saturday and got the back glass done a lot quicker than usuall with the older ones. I just thought I was getting really good at them. Thanks for ruining my joy. :lol

On another note though they changed the front door panles and you cant just bend the top of the panel back and yank out the gaskets anymore... :lol2

on the gti you can, I picked one up a couple weeks ago. the gaskets are a little different but same process. the rear doors have a flat panel below the arm rest, pop that off and theres two torx screws behind. two on the bottom of the door, same clips. havent worked on the golfs yet.

Guest Diamond Tints
I dont know if anyone noticed but the rear hatch window on the 2010 body style is 1" shorter, top to bottom, then the past 4 years :beer

I did a 2010 this past Saturday and got the back glass done a lot quicker than usuall with the older ones. I just thought I was getting really good at them. Thanks for ruining my joy. :lol

On another note though they changed the front door panles and you cant just bend the top of the panel back and yank out the gaskets anymore... :poke

Yes you can :twocents

Archived