• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just completed a very big 2 day house job using the Ultravision 40.

It definately has a brownish hue to it though.

Very light, good VLT, no banding, slight variation of colour on the edges when rolled up ready for installation.

Quick take up with its dry adhesive too.

Devil

Guest auricwealth
It definately has a brownish hue to it though.

Very light, good VLT, no banding, slight variation of colour on the edges when rolled up ready for installation.

I've never used UV40 but I am impressed by the color tone. I remember it was very unique and gives a futuristic outlook to glass panes. That's why it left a deep impression in me.

Guest vclimber
With the fake #'s the 40 is barely spectral selective. With the real #'s it doesn't even come close. :lol2

Fake?

Inflated would have probably been a pretty word.

SA was "deflated" that's why I prefer to use the word "fake." :rollin

WE HAVE USED A FEW DOZEN ROLLS BUT I AM SENDING A FULL ROLL OF DRDS25 AND A PARTIAL OF DRDS 15 BACK. GREAT COLOR, GREAT SPECS, BUT IT CURLS OFF AND HITS THE FLOOR. WE TRIED ALL DIFFERENT TYPES OF SLIP. NOT WORTH THE TIME AND AGGRAVATION. IF SUNTEK KNOWS WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT, THEY ARE NOT TELLING ME. I HAVE THREE OTHER SUPPLIERS WITHIN SPITTING DISTANCE SO I AM DONE WITH SUNTEK. ACCORDING TO MY REP. I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH THE PROBLEM. I WISH SHE COULD SHOW ME WHAT I AM DOING WRONG, OR EVEN RETURN MY CALL. INEXPENSIVE CRAP IS STILL CRAP.

Archived