09 STS Rear Window

Guest xdcinc

I recently installed carbon film on a 2009 STS. Customer is stating he can see multiple sets of headlights in rear window no at night? Has anyone else had something like this occur? Any help is appreciated

I recently installed carbon film on a 2009 STS. Customer is stating he can see multiple sets of headlights in rear window no at night? Has anyone else had something like this occur? Any help is appreciated

you can research it on here some more its been spoke about...if your talking about the way the film rolls over the deforsters and refracts the light, theres nothing that realy can be done about it? different films will react different, but will always have it due to the fact the defrost lines are thick, thigk enough to add a curve in the tint.

you can research it on here some more its been spoke about...if your talking about the way the film rolls over the deforsters and refracts the light, theres nothing that realy can be done about it? different films will react different, but will always have it due to the fact the defrost lines are thick, thigk enough to add a curve in the tint.

thats what I was thinking but I appreciate the response.

thats what I was thinking but I appreciate the response.

im suprised nobody else rang in...SHOCKING.... you are welcome though

Archived