1995 cutlass supreme 4 DOOR

Guest 515tinter

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
dont let any job get away!take ur time and do it.unless ur CRAZY busy.it's tough but it's money.these day's I take ANYTHING that get throw at me.

I gladly turn away cars that I don't feel like doing. not worth the headache

Personally, I think only a fool would but a lifetime warranty on that window with the amount of heat and stretching that takes place. The thought of an R&R on that in 5 yrs turns my stomach :lol2

Ha....I had missed this thread. Funny thing, a guy came into the shop yesterday asking how much to tint this exact car...the 4dr cutlass. I just snickered and told him he doesn't have enough money. :lol2

I am too old to be doing jobs like that....gimme the easy new cars all day long. :lol2

I havent seen one of those in a while THANK GOD! Did do about 10-15 in the mid to late 90's. cant remember how many pieces the rear was, but I know it wasn't 1 piece. Rest of car not too bad. Clean the channels real well on side windows and use painters tape or duct tape for felt

:lol for a slow week the only thing worse then no work is pricing a job that you really don't want in the first place.

I haven't had anyone ask to have me tint 1 of these POS's in probably 3 or 4 years, but guess what got a woman wanting me to tint one for her.

hopefully i priced it high enough she changes her mind.

These cars suck, and even if you do take 1 on it will take about 5 or 6 hours to make one look even half azz.

So to try to get out of this 1 i priced it twice what i normally charge for a 4 dr car. crossed my fingers that she goes else where.

Hopefully she don't call back :lol2

Reaching back in th archives a bit with this old thread :lol

i was going to start a new thread but this one was one 3 down on the list in the olds car list.

All i can really say about these cars is dam they suck and i really really hope i priced this one high enough she takes it to my comp and they do it for less then me.

My luck she'll call in first thing this morning and ask to get it done today. Chit I would be tempted not to answer the phone if she calls.

I have only had to do about 5 maybe 6 of these cars in my life and they are so dang hard to make look good i would just as well not tint them.

Besides them being a pain when they where new. I'm sure this one is probably dirty as hell and the owner sounded like one of those picky custy's anyway

I sure don't wanna end my week with one of these.

Crap ... that top pic just brought back nightmares .... same here ...did 10-12 in the mid-late 90's. As I am sure you all get the question "what's the hardest car to do" from a random friend or customer ... after 28 years, 95 Cuttlass Supreme is always my answer.

Archived