Something different

Very Nice looking job you did,I like the fact that you hand cut it on site I have done a few like that over the years. Sure makes you feel better after the job is done and without the use of a plotter, true craftsmanship shown there. :gasp

Guest absolutetinting
Very Nice looking job you did,I like the fact that you hand cut it on site I have done a few like that over the years. Sure makes you feel better after the job is done and without the use of a plotter, true craftsmanship shown there. :beer

:beer

I've used stencil from hobby shops, but thats sweet.

keep it up.

Very Nice looking job you did,I like the fact that you hand cut it on site I have done a few like that over the years. Sure makes you feel better after the job is done and without the use of a plotter, true craftsmanship shown there. :nope

Thanks Mike, I often admire your work so I take that as quite a compliment. :nope

You're right it was definitley a 'feel good job', it isn't often I get to unleash my inner artist. Even better though, to listen to my husband tell me as I sketched it that "it wasn't going to work" to "OK it might work" when I was half done. By the time I was finished I had to argue with him that less is more because he then wanted to add to my design.

A layer of reflective green behind that might look pretty cool.
A layer of reflective green behind that might look pretty cool.

oooooooooooo! Yeh! I agree there. :nope

very nice.....and the green in the cutout area would be very nice

I will confess to having layed in some reflective green leaves, mostly to silence my husband who kept insisting the same, but it only looked good from the outside the silver facing the inside looked tacky. In the end I decided that I liked the simplicity of it better.

Archived