new 750

VIP tint + glass

I too just did a new bmw 750. big pain compared to the last model. back light has to come off. not as easy as the 3 and 5. rear doors dont need to be pulled but there is now a shade track about 3" wide that blocks the window, the rubber back there is super tight as well so that didnt help either. all lower rubbers are connected to the sides now. didnt even have time to pull the panel off of the fronts. but it looks really tricky. I tried for 5 minutes then just gave up and tuck styled it. no pics just beware. I was bitchin about it the whole process, and we do a lot of them damn things

Guest slicktint

Those are not that bad to do.... Do not have to remove the third brake light if you have the right tool. Rear roll downs - there are 3 tork screws that will remove the side panel closest to the front doors, remove those and it will give you more room. Front roll downs are not bad at all. When I get back to OK, cause Im in Ohio now till March, I will put up some vids on how I do them.

first one so it took about an hour and a half with 3 guys. from now on it should be an hour. its was a little time to figure it out. id give 2 hours for a solo tinter

Thanks for letting us know. I'll be sure to give it an extra hour or so for the first one, to be safe. Good info. to know for the first one.

Archived