suntek

What I heard and read the carbon is bomb. The shop up from me switched from lulu to suntek maybe a money issue though. IDK.

I think when suntek hit the streets the dealers thought, Steve Phillips former vp of cp films making suntek it has to be as good or better :dunno

....not to mention the savings can't be beat. :dunno

I just ditched globals shiat for suntek. I tired some samples of the hp, it practically shrunk itsself. Also, the tint cuts like butter and any inperfections lay down easily with some heat or none. Ive decided on going with the carbon and infinity lines. I now notice that most of my troubles with tinting are from using tint that just plain sucks.

I just ditched globals shiat for suntek. I tired some samples of the hp, it practically shrunk itsself. Also, the tint cuts like butter and any inperfections lay down easily with some heat or none. Ive decided on going with the carbon and infinity lines. I now notice that most of my troubles with tinting are from using tint that just plain sucks.

LOL

carbon has a nice color before it fades ill stick to QPD!

carbon has a nice color before it fades ill stick to QPD!

so it DOES fade?!?! Lately a lot of people have been claiming this. For me personally, I've had no issues of fading with carbon. But I guess time will only tell. It's a nice film imo.

Guest GreenCove

what kind troubles with global?

Guest Jerry250f

I use QDP sometime I love that stuff its from global. But I prefer to use carbon now after trying there sample awhile back.. Mainly carbon is all I put on now some jobs here and there get QDP, but you can't go wrong with either. They're both very nice to work with.

Basically it was cause of there service. I just never got any respect, only because I don't buy high volume, which I think is bs. I think a new customer should get the same treatment as a 15 yr shop. Also, whenever I got partials, they always insist you buy a full roll and I never got a box...even on a full roll. Since I mobile the customers like seeing the box and now that I have them it helps. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold me china film the whole time or maybe it was maxpro...lol.

Basically it was cause of there service. I just never got any respect, only because I don't buy high volume, which I think is bs. I think a new customer should get the same treatment as a 15 yr shop. Also, whenever I got partials, they always insist you buy a full roll and I never got a box...even on a full roll. Since I mobile the customers like seeing the box and now that I have them it helps. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold me china film the whole time or maybe it was maxpro...lol.

Yea. QDP is decent film... but I agree with you, service is horrible. When I was visiting Los Angeles, I was trying to get a brother-in-law to try global. I went to their distributor location, and the guy was reboxing film right in front of my eyes. I couldn't believe it... and clearly he didn't know what he was talking about. Either that, or he was lying to my face about some random bs. I guess that's global for ya. Suntek and Johnsons ALWAYS gives great service.

Archived