What A Surprise

Here was a fun surprise for me today... customer says it's a 92 Eclipse... cake car, nearly flat back glass and small rear triangles with minimal heat shrink...

Car comes, it is a 99... the killer back glass ! I should have had more coffee.... :shock

that woulda been a couple vicadin (sp) and a six pack of beer :evileye actually, I wouldn't complain personally, '02, 99, '81 SPAM, I'll tint anything right now...coming up on 'dead month' of february, still sucks when you're expecting a walk in the parrk, and it winds up being a mad dash through the jungle :lol (quote of the week TD?? )

I hate it when they do not even know their own car

This really does amaze me :) , how can someone own a car and not know what the hell they are driving :). What amazes me even more is at how often this happens. Scheduled a '95 Lincoln LS....well....they did not even make the dam car until 2000 :booga ! What do you say "Are you sure that is the car you have?" "Are you sure it is a Lincoln?" "Are you sure it is a LS?" "Are you sure it isn't a 2000?" (far cry from 1995) Or do you just let it be a surprise and hope for the best..........it is just :DD

TTC :DD

Archived