primera estate

d11nc_r

Hi all, just thought I'd give a heads up. Had a customer book one of these in for today and couldn't believe the curve of the rear screen when I saw it. Now I've never come across this car before but I'd never heard any horror stories regarding it so when I booked it in over the phone I quoted my standard price for an estate vehicle, and oh have I learnt my lesson. Just thought I'd give a heads up so you all can quote accordingly.

Im based in the midlands, England Im pretty sure it wernt me just having one of those off days but guess I wont know till next time. There was a Peugeot 206 parked next to it which are known to be slightly tricky and the curve in the primera made that look almost flat. The vehice was a 2005 IIRC.

Guest shadowline
Im based in the midlands, England Im pretty sure it wernt me just having one of those off days but guess I wont know till next time. There was a Peugeot 206 parked next to it which are known to be slightly tricky and the curve in the primera made that look almost flat. The vehice was a 2005 IIRC.

As I said im sure the Primera wasnt any trouble. You cant compaire it to a 206 back window as it looks more curved. Whats more curved a 206 or an RX8? Whats harder? Well it aint the super curvy RX8 thats for sure! :coffee

Archived