Tint Tek Online

Guest mcpcola

Guest mcpcola

Looking for anyone that uses tint tek online. I was wondering how well it works versus say the Tint Tek 20/20 program. Trying to start out as affordable as possible.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Apocalypse
Looking for anyone that uses tint tek online. I was wondering how well it works versus say the Tint Tek 20/20 program. Trying to start out as affordable as possible.

How much does this service run per month or how much is the one time purchase (if available)? TY

Guest scottydosnntkno
The Full Version is roughly 2K plus plotter and the online version is 200 start up and 150 a month.

assuming theres no per cut fee with either, I think the choice is pretty obvious? if you're in this for the long haul(0r even the semi short haul) the buyout package will pay for itself is a little more than a year

Check out film designs. Fvd.bz :dunno

waaaaaaay to overpriced!!!! In my honest opinion, Llumar precisioncut is by far the best value out there. $1600 for the year AND that includes ppf and graphics. tint tek is a great program, but for the same price per month I need ppf patterns. I was the second shop on precisioncut when they first went out. Patterns are fantastic fit. give em a call and ask for logan, tell em jason from accent tint sent you. they are first class behind this deal.. ay questions, ask away

Archived