has everybody donated to the red cross to help out haiti? I know this is a slow time for all of us, but they can use the money and help a lot more than we do right now. here is a link if you want to donate.

http://www.redcross.org/portal/site/en/men...0003481a10aRCRD

im sure anything will help. ive been donating my lunch money and have been cooking at home to send over a couple bucks a day

Florida is donating space. They say we can write off our donations. I wonder how much of my taxes I can write off since we were forced to send money over there.

Im sorry, I dont mean to sound insensative towards Haiti, I just feel WE need to take care of our own problem as a country.

We are living in one of the greatest nations in the world, most of us were not born into poverty in a 3rd world country with little chances of making it anywhere.

We have it pretty damn good here.. I'll be donating

I agree, except instead of saying "one" of the greatest, we are the greatest. I think private donations are great. Our govt should concern itself with the well being of our citizens before anyone elses, and we still arent there.

I didnt grow up in a poverty type classification, but we were poor. Govt intervention was never an option for my parents. Our govt should take example from people who are poor but work hard to overcome poverty w/o help from the govt.

Oh, I will not be donating. Our govt already decided that for me in the form of tax.

I know, I know, Im an o]inconsiderate POS...so be it.

Just today I donated another 50. I called my girlfriend and asked if could make her dinner instead of goin out, cuz I wanted to donate some more money. She was cool with that of course. Its money I was goin to spend anyway. Remember medicine costs cents. Everybodies donations, however small or large will make a huge differance.

Will 10 dollars, even 5 cause you that much trouble? Instead of buyin a coffee every morning, I went to walmart and bought some instant to hold me down and I send it over.

Just today I donated another 50. I called my girlfriend and asked if could make her dinner instead of goin out, cuz I wanted to donate some more money. She was cool with that of course. Its money I was goin to spend anyway. Remember medicine costs cents. Everybodies donations, however small or large will make a huge differance.

Will 10 dollars, even 5 cause you that much trouble? Instead of buyin a coffee every morning, I went to walmart and bought some instant to hold me down and I send it over.

I am involved in many auto related forums and have been spreading the word just lately cuz I noticed an absense of concern. I ask u to spread the word if you can

Guest VaTinterPMan

Damn str8 we got some much more issues going on right now to really be worrying about other countrys places. We got more homeless people here but thats just an everyday thing I guess!

Archived