Steve Fisher

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, ric, I say let it run....it is in the 50 and he (Steve) did burn people here and lied to all of us on who he was.

I must say I cannot wait for Monday to call Martha @ the Sungard office in Atlanta to tell her the news. I remember her telling me all the time about how he would always come in, talk their ears off for hours, brag about how much work he had to do, then leave with 10' of film. She is gonne love it!!!

Guest Diamond Tints

In a way it is kinda funny as you have no idea who any one is on here :dunno

Whatever happened to this guy on here any way? Wheres darkdan an all the rest when I think about it? Dont want to open can of worms or anything in case this is a bad thing too ask :dunno !!

In a way it is kinda funny as you have no idea who any one is on here :lol

Whatever happened to this guy on here any way? Wheres darkdan an all the rest when I think about it? Dont want to open can of worms or anything in case this is a bad thing too ask :dunno !!

Steve disappeared like a fart in the wind. Darkdan has been spotted on other tin blogs out there, dont know why HE isnt here anymore. Peoplecome and people go........................

And not rejoicing at how he has fallen....................just think it it funny and a good lesson showing how someone who attempted to friend so many and claimed to be something he wasnt nw has to come to terms with the lies and facade. Knowing more of an inside look, I would have to say that mental illness existed somwhere beneath the surface............. :lol

and would we all not agree that 'Illegal tint", 'the last one to post', etc have been "done to death" also, yet these topics are not locked or deleted..... :dunno If If this is to be an open forum for thoughts, ideas, and , yes, venting, shouldnt all topics be left for the masses to post on?? It is in the 50, customers do not brmally access it, so why not let the topic run for a bit. It will fade like anything else. Run its course and it will die on its own. Remember, dont we have places like this to have open topics of conversation. It starts today with blocking a topic on Steve and ends tomorrow with a block on anything useless Scotty posts!!!............... :lol

Just remember TD is boss and sometimes he has to make decisions that not everyone agrees with. This site is his creation and means of income. He has his blood sweat and tears into this site so respect his decisions. Btw I personally think Steve is a scumball and gets what he has coming to him, guilty or not guilty in regards to this news.

Archived