stay 3m? all I know

Guest nosaj24

Guest nosaj24

should a guy stick 3m? not picking up in my market. 3m seems is limited and always wants warranty info sent ASAP. but times are slow, and it seems to you guys not the best product. Sunguard is available cheaper and easier to get. Any recommemdations on suppliers for good product? In Aberta Canada.

Thanks Alot!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
should a guy stick 3m? not picking up in my market. 3m seems is limited and always wants warranty info sent ASAP. but times are slow, and it seems to you guys not the best product. Sunguard is available cheaper and easier to get. Any recommemdations on suppliers for good product? In Aberta Canada.

Thanks Alot!!

That logo is powerful. Don't sell it short. If you can do both- -than do both!

Guest VOLTRON

the logo is more powerful than their actual security film

With 3m you do get the name which sells itself but there are other films out there that are very good quality and cheaper. Madico has a very good product and is cheaper with some good attachment systems and llumar has a good product aswell. There are other films like sungard but I dont have any knowledge of thier performance. Hanita is also another good product.

We have been selling 3M films for almost 50 years and been doing just fine

Selling is one thing using it on a daily basis is insanity.

Been installing it for the same time frame. Insanity making money

Guest Tint Legend

We have been selling 3M films for almost 50 years and been doing just fine

Selling is one thing using it on a daily basis is insanity.

Been installing it for the same time frame. Insanity making money

Kudos to you, you must be in your late 60's or mid 70's and still hanging film if youve been at it 50 years. I hope im well out of this crazy biz by then

Archived