LLUMARs new FILM

Guest auricwealth
Either way tin oxides generally do not perform at >63% TSER... its got to be something more than that.

This statement is true when you add only tin oxides on polyester. that's why u got to add exponentially higher loading to achieve higher heat reduction.

boogie.gif my 2 cents worth.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest auricwealth

heat reduction improvements in supplier's product do not translate directly to higher sales growth for distributors or tinters like us. Factories are like lockheed, Northrop or boeing. They can come up with the advanced weaponry like F-35, raptor, etc. On the other hand, we are the countries at war.

Understand your business model. Are you a superpower, colitation, independent state or a terror cell in the arena?

Saudi is flooded with oil money but do you think buying a few hundred F-22 Raptors will allow them to dominate the middle East?

If you are Israel, how would you engage the Iranians who outnumbers you?

If you are Afgan, do you think you need F-22 to wipe out your terror cells?

If you are a terror cell in Yemen, wouldn't a shoulder missile be more practical than fighter planes?

We must identify the right kind of weapon (window film) for our terrain (market) If your competitor has the same type of weapon, then be different and let the rest be the same among themselves. Don't only think about chasing new or better products. Think beyond that. Differentiation and better turnover are achievable simultaneously. Do your best smile22.gif

Cheers!

Guest VaTinterPMan

So VIP what you think about this CTX film? Were you able to sample it?

All this talk gave me a headache, so many conflicting issues.

Who here deals with Formula One and the other film, Pinnacle is it?

ive messed with pinnacle and its a very very nice film. no complaints at all. wont get my hands on a promo roll for a couple days. I will post my reviews and pics as long as it doesnt get all blown out of proportion like the ATX thread I made years ago. if you wanna see what it looks like you will see it. dont expect it to be a legal lookin job either, cuz my pics will show the exterior look and reflectivity of the film.

my thread showing the first car in ATX was deleted because it was a mercedes in 5% all around. I showed 5% cuz it would have shown the most reflectivity, and it showed it had hardly any. it went pages long debating about illegal jobs. this argument started the the "tinted cars" section. as long as this doesnt happen like what happened in the darksyde thread, ill post pics

Guest VaTinterPMan

I wont hate on you, Do it in 20% And take a pic with it going through both windows so your building can be seen behind them since its whitish it will show its true color of it. :mad.

thats the messed up part that I hate about all llullus new films, its on 5 15 30 40 50. they drop the 20 on all the new stuff cuz nationwide cuz since 15 is out not many people order 20 anymore. idk sounds dumb to me but I bitch about that all of the time to them.

the reason I show dark is its easiest to show exterior reflection.

but as soon as I get it ill post em up with an LB disclaimer

HOLLA

This weekend. I begin to ponder what other factories can do to increase performance at lower costs + without changing how the film behaves/looks. What secret ingredient would bear the above mentioned attributes?

Assuming no new patent applications have been filed, they can draw upon what's already out there. One quick/simple/inexpensive method would be to incorporate the Titanium Nitride nanoparticles within the laminating adhesive. Given the fact that it's a multi-ply construction, the opportunity presents itself. Another possibility would be to incorporate a base polyester (in either or both plys) which is made from chips extruded with the nanoparticles already imbeded within them. That's a bit more expensive, but given their purchase volume, pricing becomes flexible.

An even more simple explanation is that their productivity, yields and/or efficiency have increased using existing processes. They tend to do things well over there and I have a lot of respect for them.

I wonder if they would tell you if you asked them directly?

-Howard

Archived