Hyundai Sonata 2011

ljr1977

I sent the patterns next day so will be on computercut by the middle of next week

these patterns will ba able to be micro edged and the third brake light can be pushed down, a side swiper will fit with ease. these car do have a double seal a upper and lower. these pattens should tuck behind both seals if micro edged...

these are my before and after pics of legal style in florida.....plus a sneak peak of the dash....

IMAGE_734.jpg

IMAGE_736.jpg

IMAGE_735.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks great Jeff. :spit

Thanks for the pattern too.

I just picked up a Hyundai account and I know I will need to have one in the system so I can cut it.

I checked this morning and the patterns are up on line....you can mirco-edge these with ease...I found that the front doors to be tight on the rear edge and the rear doors are tight on the front edge, but does tuck easier if pushed out on the glass at these points..let me know how it works out for you...the brake light floats so just about any tool will fit behind the light if pushed down on the rear deck/light..

looks like a moon man on the dash :spit

that is a person sitting in a chair...the a/c selector that shows you where the air is coming from, if its at your tows(in the pic) face or chest..I thought it to be a little spacey myself...lol....

Guest Mo Evo

The new Sonata's are on a 'hold' right now. You can't buy one, and I can't tint one, until Hyundai removes the hold. Apparentlly there's a big problem with the rear door latches not latching and allowing the door to open during travel! OOPS!

The new Sonata's are on a 'hold' right now. You can't buy one, and I can't tint one, until Hyundai removes the hold. Apparentlly there's a big problem with the rear door latches not latching and allowing the door to open during travel! OOPS!

BUMMER! These are a very GOOD looking car! :boogie

I would think that they will have them on hold till june...this car was manned in feb 12th 2010 on the door and think they are way ahead of it...this has a vin of 2011...crazy if you ask me...has anyone even seen one of these in person besides me? am I the first to tint one of these? of course the one that I tinted I didnt fall out the rear doors...lol

Guest scottydosnntkno
looks like a moon man on the dash :boogie

that is a person sitting in a chair...the a/c selector that shows you where the air is coming from, if its at your tows(in the pic) face or chest..I thought it to be a little spacey myself...lol....

I know what it does :boogie I was just saying that its a, um, "unique" design, and one that I can see a lot of people not liking

Archived