Hyundai Sonata 2011

ljr1977

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry mike these patterns are great im able to leave a 1/16 of a gap and the only thing is that the seals are tight on this car on the sides..the brake light pushes down to able to fit a sideswiper or bulldozer works great. im wanting to add this car to the list of snapppable back glass and I haven't made a video of it yet, but it can be done..the only worry is that you need to check the front doors after you get the tops laid, to check and see if there is full coverage(film is behind the rubber) I am very pleased with these patterns that computercut added. seems that they copied very VERY close to the patterns I sent in.

ive sent in many patterns and this is one of the best ones yet, I gotta say they turned out better than the 2010 fit that I did

hope this helps all the tinters on this form

Guest mikeMN
sorry mike these patterns are great im able to leave a 1/16 of a gap and the only thing is that the seals are tight on this car on the sides..the brake light pushes down to able to fit a sideswiper or bulldozer works great. im wanting to add this car to the list of snapppable back glass and I haven't made a video of it yet, but it can be done..the only worry is that you need to check the front doors after you get the tops laid, to check and see if there is full coverage(film is behind the rubber) I am very pleased with these patterns that computercut added. seems that they copied very VERY close to the patterns I sent in.

ive sent in many patterns and this is one of the best ones yet, I gotta say they turned out better than the 2010 fit that I did

hope this helps all the tinters on this form

Sounds good Jeff glad to hear they worked out for you thumb.gif

Archived