2010 E Class Sedan

pbalentine

Guest Crackz
I personally would not put medalized film on any newer mercedes.

I would not use metal... and the sides of the door glass is super tight I do them every day have fun :gasp

Its my brother new car. He was visiting from san jose and called me to do it the day he was leaving. I told him that there wan't enough time to do it, especially with pulling the panels. I asked if he want that film I see on many european cars that has more of a silver tone. He said he doesn't like the look of that film and wanted just the basic charcoal/black tone. Im thinking either global qdp or suntek carbon. thanks guys...

Guest toughtints
Did one yesterday. Alotted myself 2.5 hours, but got it done in only 1.5 hrs. 5 and 80%. Dealer swung it my way. BIG check. Love those!!

Just did an Amg e63 sedan yesterday for one of my D/P's, have to say ...great car, I seriously took 4 hours to do it, bear in mind I spent about 1 1/2 hours researching trims and took alot of time and care doing it, they C0st 160+ with out any option's over in australia and he had the amg pack.. door trim's worth 2 1/2 a piece....... however after spending that much time I found they where simple, pull out window runner's, they do have tight seals but plenty of soap fix's that..... I also put the windows down and ran the heat gun over the moleskin seals quickly to get rid of loose fibres... worked a treat and save's taping up. other wise I did not have to remove one screw.... could do it in 1 1/2 hours next time easy.... man did I stress for the first time though :lol2

Archived