Solar Control in STL

Hey all, just wanted to say that Richard and his ppl at Solar Control are great. Answered all my questions, listened to my concerns and put up with me. Richard is super nice, if he doesn't know the answer he will find out for you. Quick delivery and their film is in stock. I am a new Global user mostly because of the fantastic customer support from Richard. Highly recommend! Nice ppl all around! Side note, I like Global as well...been a LuLu user for a while and have heard bad stuff about Global in the past. Richard assured me that it was great film and Stan highly recommend so we took a shot. After using Richard and Global for a couple of weeks now, we love the film and service. Thanks Richard! And Stan! :smoker <3

Kari & Steve

Hey all, just wanted to say that Richard and his ppl at Solar Control are great. Answered all my questions, listened to my concerns and put up with me. Richard is super nice, if he doesn't know the answer he will find out for you. Quick delivery and their film is in stock. I am a new Global user mostly because of the fantastic customer support from Richard. Highly recommend! Nice ppl all around! Side note, I like Global as well...been a LuLu user for a while and have heard bad stuff about Global in the past. Richard assured me that it was great film and Stan highly recommend so we took a shot. After using Richard and Global for a couple of weeks now, we love the film and service. Thanks Richard! And Stan! smile22.gif <3

Kari & Steve

Fantastic guys :smoker I know you will be happy with the decision. Richard is a great guy to work with. I will be there all of next week teaching a class at his warehouse. Last summer Ryker came down and I tried to learn his excellent method of heat forming and it was a blast. Richard has been talking about having a get together where we can all meet eat and exchange ideas and techniques!!!! I have been working at heat forming QDP using Plexus and the lift and pull method.......... pretty good stuff, it would be fun to see what we all could come with!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Stan

I tried to tell you how good Global was.....

I have to put in that Richard took great care of me on some of the Solar Control brand dual reflective film the end of the year there when I was in a pinch on finances. The film was as good as any other I have used.....

As for the get together, I would be up for something.....Maybe Friday? or even Saturday.... Just let us know and we will plan accordingly.

Guest sik99ranger

Richard is the man fast shipping tons of film instock and if there is a prob he fixes it right away :thumb plus the class that richard stan and pat puts on at his place is awsome! highly reccomend it to beginners in the midwest! youguys are doing a great job and the film is awsome :mad

I have just stated buy Global from there Houston warehouse. Philip and them are great to work with. I see that they have a few different lines of tint then they did last year. Can anyone comment on the Solar Control brand of tint?

Archived