food for thought

Guest metint

I pretty much agree with you sprinter it will still take skill and like you said from experience will cause time shortening but if we can shrink in both directions that is going to make it so much easier to do back glass in one peice and along with that will come all the guys who would have given up on it because it was to hard but lets not hide from the fact that us guys with the years of experience will still have a good business and following but when we have joe shmo from down the block doing it for $ 100 we will have to drop the prices also even though it will be easier for us how many times have you heard froma customer I tried to do it myself but it was to hard and maybe im just looking to far into it but I allways look at both sides of the picture

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CloudWalker

I bet Bill Gates has a massive search engine that seeks out his name being mentioned so he can read everthing said about him. :lol6

Guest metint

It's amazing the way the mind works isn't it, MDOG?

:idea

Preesh all the input guys and gals. Just thought I'd throw something different out there.

Guest tintsurfer

It seems to me that window film is getting better, computer cutting with patterns is getting better, but there is still a big difference in respectablility of tinters in the workplace and benifits and pay for tinters. We work real hard to keep our tinters happy (health Insurance) and better pay. Just like any business there are professionals and wanna be's. We work hard and continue to professional. I would like to the respect level in the marketplace get better for tinters. :idea

Guest metint
 I would like to the respect level in the marketplace get better for tinters.  :idea

Like the gold rush in this country's early days, the fight for a place on a life boat when the Titanic went down, or even the customer that is so into self they cannot see the liability reason you will not tint limo all over including the windshield, life produces a plethra of differing motives that drive individuals to do things that reflect unkindly on their innocent fellow man. So it is with window tinting.

Archived